As a food hunter, we shall not skip any meal when we are hungry. Agree?
That early morning, we were too hungry so we stop by to a shop near Anguk Station, 3rd Exit before we head to Everland. This shop is like a Local Family Mart where you can find almost everything just to fill up your stomach.
These are their menu of the day. As you can see, their price are quite reasonable.
- Gimbap – KRW 2,000 – 3,000
- Toast – KRW 2,500 – 3,000
- Canned Coffee – KRW 2,500-3,000
You may refer to the image below to view their menu.
This is where you get your hot drinks and coffee. You must try their Ginseng. It’s awesome!!
Practically, these are the items we bought from that shop. You can even reload their Fish Soup without any additional cost. In overall, the taste is good, food is hot and the portion is big. So for any budget traveler, you can drop by here for your breakfast before visiting the palace nearby.
These are the shop clips about the shop. The owner is friendly as well.
In Overall Ratings,
- Food Portion – 4/5
- Food Taste – 4/5
- Customer Service – 5/5
- Price – 5/5
Do check out for more of our other posts.
- Click HERE, if you are first timer visiting Korea
- Click HERE, if you want to know more about staying nearby Anguk Station
- Click HERE, if you want to have a food hunt at DDP area
- Click HERE, if you want to learn how to reload T-money from Korea Rail Kiosk Machine